Saturday, June 2, 2012

east bay shoes I gave my sister knelt down

We are exhausted, I procrastinate way to get him a carriage return inside, back to the hostel.
I waited Guo Yi, a moment, and suddenly remembered one thing, went to the bathroom door, leaning on the wall.
Ah? You say my sister ah? I find her! went to ask my sister to accompany me. sand head of the Mainland in Western Australia, she was the only relatives are not looking for her I could not find someone else. Originally, she refused to go, no matter how hard and begged her to her do not go, and said something to want to see a friend later, I gave my sister knelt down, she really is not, just go with me! I could not hear.
Heard Guo Yi, then I lean on the door froze. I just feel head mess undistinguishable throng, turned out to be such a thing, so to say, last night was unjustly Guo shallow lip. Count , even if wrong Pei Li only will it would be wrong to find her an apology that is life and death does not work.
Guo Yi, all packed, I drove him to the first of his fast-food stalls, and then work. Provisional separate,north face winter coats for men, Guo Yi, he just slips me a copy of his fast food, or accept the , just I did not eat breakfast!
Carrying that breakfast,east bay shoes, I opened the door of the Office of the Anti-Triad Unit, only to see those guys in the anti-triad unit together, wearing his head, do not engage in what
this breakfast, what you do, I went to buy you a good one! I looked Zhou Dayu that pay like a hippie smile, frown, no matter gallant non-rape, Pirates.
Zhou Dayu this opening does not matter, the anti-triad unit holder swarmed scrambling to give me to buy breakfast.
Just opened his office door, I hesitated for a moment, did not expect the total IPCC actually sitting inside, smiling down at me.
Total IPCC, how do you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment